Wednesday, June 22, 2011

IN RAISING MY CHILDREN I HAVE LOST MY MIND BUT FOUND MY SOUL

Well here is goes. I have loved the blogs that so many people have written and enjoyed seeing people’s family, art projects, adventures and so much more on blogs of good friends and complete strangers. So I thought why not, I can give it a try. So this a blog with no specific reason but to share with friends and family what is going on in our world, which can include everything from craft projects to archery shoots, couponing and canning to hiking. My blog title is from a quote that I love by Lisa T Shepherd " IN RAISING MY CHILDREN I HAVE LOST MY MIND BUT FOUND MY SOUL" it really sums up how I feel since becoming a mother. My mind is in constant disarray and I have no idea what is going on half the time, but who I am and who God is becoming clearer every day since my children came into my life.  So ready or not here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment