Friday, July 15, 2011

Week 3

Well we have had a fun and busy week.

 My cousin Stacy got married to his beautiful bride Jenn. I took pictures of there special day. The weather was great, the food wonderful and everyone had a great time. Congrats you two!

The kids have been loving the new blow up pool I got from my cousin.
If the sun even peaks out they are wanting to go in

Our Godsons came over for some fun and we went to see Cars2.Which was a great movie.
Oilve fingers

My youngest Godbaby Gauge having a bath in my kitchen sink.
We have spent a lot of time in my parents garden picking strawberries and raspberries. My garden is now up to 10 pumpkins. We will see how many of them make it to full grown but they are doing well.
 


Archer helping me make jam.

Bella is still ice skating weekly and is getting better everytime.

Milo is so funny. What other cats would run and hide from like being carried in a box he is like please drag me around child. He is a perfect fit for our family
Today we had a special treat Great Grandma called saying they had a visitor at their house. This beautiful owl was there for over 3 hours today just hanging out it was amazing to see.
Isabella got to do something special today also at the King County Library they had a great program 1 world 1 food class. She learned about food chains and the way the environment effects what different people eat. I love the programs our library system offers we are looking foward to the next 6 weeks of summer events they have.

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment