Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flowers, Friends and Phineas and Ferb

This has been a fun filled week full of play dates with friends, enjoying the beautiful flowers in the yard and ending the week with a special viewing of the Phineas and Ferb movie.


 We stared the week at my sweet friend April’s house who is always one to welcome more kids over. The kids played in the pool and had a great time.
My hubby brought me home beautiful sunflowers and they are just amazing this time of the year.

Our ice princess is still at it loving her lessons.


The vibrant hydrangeas so pretty, Ron and Tina got me the pink one and Carl and Sheri the blue for a house warming gift they have a ton of new flowers.
I am interested to see if what color they decide to be in my yard next year.

On Wednesday we had a fun play date at our house with my girlfriend April, Christy and Naomi and there kiddos. The kids celebrated Kiki’s birthday with some ice-cream, made some homemade Gak and got to meet Thomas snake.





The flowers in the yard are growning like crazy so many diffrent colors and types. I love the wildflower mix I planted you never know what you are going to get.

Thusday we had my girlfriend Melissa and her son Johnny over the boys played in the pool.
 Bella had her classmate Nora over and they too played in the pool and made Gak.


On Friday we went to the zoo with another firefighter that Jakes works with and his family. We had a great time with his 4 kids and wife and got to see the baby snow leopards.  


We got a phone call from our cousins B-rat and Nicole to come have movie night with their family to watch the primer of the new Phineas and Ferb movie. Which I don’t know who was more excited the kids or the grown up to watch. We had yummy ice cream Sundays and a lot of fun.

Milo is loving life in his kitty tunnel outside that Nonna gave him 


Archer decided he was going to rescue him from a imaginary tree in the house.

The garden is growing like wildfire. I have 5 good sized pumpkins now and the sunflowers are taller than the deer fencing.


Hope you are all having a wonderful week only 22 days left till 1st grade. I know because Bella reminds me ever morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment