Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weeks are just flying by..

How did another week just fly by? Wow only 11 days till school starts.

Bella is now riding her bike without training wheels. After a month of watching her brother do it she was determined and with a little help from daddy she’s got it down now.

Jake and I got a wonderful gift of airline passes from my cousin Chris and his wife Candy and with school starting and the availability for my mom to watch the kids becoming less with her coworker having a baby we thought better go now while we have a sitter and the time. Vegas was one of the few places that had open flight where we weren’t going to get stuck hoping to get on a flight so we went for a few days and had a wonderful time.

 I love the art
 Jake loved the cars.
 
They must have known I was coming because the Fremont Street display was 80’s movies and 80’s bands which are 2 of my favorite things.



We went to the Viva Elvis Cirque Soleil show it was amazing. I wish I could have taking pics in the theater.


While we were gone Papa and Nonna took care of the kids and my dear friend April had them for a day too. It was great to leave and know they are in good hands.
They went to Archer's pre-school picnic and had a great time.

Our beloved Mrs Brown

 
Today was the pancake breakfast at Snoqualmie Fire Department. The kids always have a great time at Daddy’s work.


 

Today Isabella, Nonna and I canned peaches they turned out beautiful and a true sign that we are at the end of the summer.


The garden is growning sunflowers are getting tall and pumpkins are getting big and the apples are getting bigger too. Another sign fall is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment